Sunday 5 February 2017

Berry Green Smoothie

Berry Smoothie
I love smoothies, especially for breakfast. I don’t like a heavy breakfast, so I find that smoothies are a great choice and they keep me full until lunchtime.

One of my favourite smoothies is a mixed berry smoothie! This one I make all the time and I am always having to buy more berries and yogurt because I run out so quickly!

Ingredient breakdown:
-       Berries are full of antioxidants which are a molecule that slows down or delays some types of cell damage.
-       Bananas also have some antioxidants, but they also contain fiber which aids with digestion.
-       Spinach is a great superfood, packed with lots of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
-       And lastly, I prefer to use greek yogurt over normal yogurt as it has fewer carbohydrates and has more protein!

Green Smoothie

Let me know what your favourite smoothie combination is in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment