Sunday 5 March 2017

The 5 Things you Should do your Next Pamper Night

pamper night
Who doesn't love a pamper night? It's a great way to rewind and relax. I love having a pamper night before a function like a wedding or even as a way to ease stress before an exam. Taking time to relax and focus on yourself is a great way to escape your thoughts and not think about any stress you may have.

For today's post, I've come up with 5 must-dos for your next pamper night!

Use a Face Mask.

I love face masks, and even though I try to use them once a week, I sometimes run out of time. That's why a pamper night is the best time for me. I find that putting one before a bath is best as I'm completing two things at once. 
face mask

Take a Hot Bath (or Shower). 
I love using bath bombs and having bubble baths (especially from Lush) so this is a priority on my list. Light some candles or spray some perfume to create a nice aroma. You can also grab a book or magazine to read while you take a bath.

Paint Your Nails. 

I always feel like having pretty, painted nails can boost my mood. However, I am probably the worst painter and always smudge the polish while waiting for it to dry. If you're clumsy like me then here are some tips to get them drying faster: Use a quick drying nail polish/ top coat like the Sally Hansen Insta-dri, fill your basin with cold water and soak your nails for 5 minutes or put on a movie and just sit and enjoy the film while they dry. 

Read a Book. 

This one you technically aren't pampering yourself, however, it is a great way to relax. Hop into bed early and read a few chapters from that book you've been wanting to read but just haven't had time. If you don't like books, choose a magazine. I do recommend that you stay away from Ebooks as the light from your tablet can give you difficulty sleeping.

pamper night

Have an Early Night. 

Catch up on those extra hours you have been missing and I promise you will feel refreshed in the morning!


What do you do on your pamper night? Leave your answers in the comments below!






Follow me on:
Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment